- Home page
- About Us
- How To Shop
- Recipes and Serving Suggestions
- The shop at the Smokehouse
- Ordering for Christmas & New Year 2014
- Overseas orders for Christmas & New Year 2014
- Delivery Information and Advice
- Special Advice for USA orders
- How Much Will I Need
- Product Ingredients and Nutritional Information
- Hebridean Salmon and Sea Trout
- The story of Peat
- Contact us
WELCOME TO THE
HEBRIDEAN SMOKEHOUSE WEBSITE
THE HOME OF THE BEST
SCOTTISH SMOKED SALMON,
SEA TROUT AND SHELLFISH.
Hebridean Smokehouse is located on the Isle of North Uist - part of the Outer Hebridean archipelago west of the Scottish mainland. The pristine clean waters that surround our shores support all the salmon and sea trout we use to make our special peat and beechwood smoked products and the small local inshore fishing fleet land the very best scallops for us to smoke with locally cut peat.
We have been smoking locally reared and landed fish and shellfish here on North Uist for nearly 30 years. It is the combination of excellent fish and the skills of our expert team that has earned Hebridean Smokehouse a reputation for producing the very best smoked salmon - in the words of Prue Leith, "the best in the world".
Thank you for visiting our website